Advertising can now be expensive for many business owners and it can be difficult to see if they are effective or not. After spending so much money, how do you know if it is reaching the right people? Traditional advertising like tv commercials or radio ads are very common but sometimes alternatives like vehicle advertising work just as effective but without the incurring cost.
What is Vehicle Advertising and How It is Going to Help Me?
Vehicle advertising can be as simple as putting lettering with a business name and phone number to full graphic wraps on a car, truck, or bus. It is going to help businesses of all sizes by increasing its awareness and here are some facts that can back that up.
- According to the Outdoor Advertising Association of America, vehicle advertising increases brand recognition 15 times more than any other form of advertising.
- Another study conducted by the Traffic Audit Bureau of Media Measurement states that about 30,000 to 70,000 impressions are generated by one vehicle wrap.
- Cox Communications also made a poll about what is the most memorable medium and vehicle wraps are tied with television ads in the first pace.
Strategies to Choose a Form of Vehicle Advertising
- If you own a big van, bus, or truck, full vehicle wraps might be the best option to go. As the vehicle travel on the road, a vehicle wrap can make a big impression. It acts like a rolling billboard for your business and will help you gain the impressions you need. If you have a smaller vehicle, partial vehicle wrap or vehicle lettering may be the best choice, it can promote the most important information of your business to consumers such as business phone number or name.
- The design of the graphics are part of your business’ identity and it is important to get it right the first time. Whether it is your logo, slogan, or color that makes it noticeable, make sure you use it in the design. If you are not sure, a designer at Dawn’s Sign Tech can help you get started. We have helped many businesses in the Merrimack Valley with their signage and vehicle wrap needs in the past.
Contact Dawn’s Sign Tech, Sign and Vehicle Wrap Specialists in North Shore, MA
If you have any questions about how vehicle lettering and vehicle wrap are going to help you or you are looking for someone to design your graphic, Dawn’s Sign Tech is here to help you. In addition to vehicle advertising, we can assist you with your signage needs such as window lettering, carved signs, building directories, awnings and more. We are proud to serve Andover, Lawrence, Methuen, Haverhill, Newburyport, and more.